本消息取自 Weekly World News:
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com

TIGHTROPE WALKER PLANS TO GO 'WIRELESS'
Tightrope Walker Plans To Go 'Wireless'

By Scott Stevens

LORENZO, Italy -- Tightrope walker extraordinaire Felipe Wallakeen has often worked without a net. But now the 24- year-old Italian circus performer has told his manager that he intends to walk without a tightrope.

"The whole world is wireless," Wallakeen told Weekly World News. "How does it look that the Great Wallakeen uses a wire?"

Wallakeen's manager, Octavio Lombardi, is disconsolate.

"I tried to explain that 'wireless internet' and 'wireless tight rope walker' are not the same, but he doesn't listen, that boy."

According to Lombardi, unlike most people his age Wallekeen doesn't go on-line.

"All he does is walk the tightrope, perfecting his craft," Lombardi said. "He is always looking for new ways to challenge himself and thrill the audience."

Wallakeen said that he'll unveil his new act next month, when the Braden Circus starts its touring season.

"I'll start on a tightrope, as always," he said. "Then, in the middle, my assistant will cut the wire and I'll keep walking in thin air. It will be amazing."

So far, in practice, the new act hasn't worked at all. But Wallakeen is not worried.

"The first thousand times I walked on a wire, I fell off, too," he shrugged. "I will master this. Just thinking about it, I'm already walking on air."

Published on: 08/03/2006

CHURCH & STATE ORDERED TO SEPARATE!

By Scott Stevens

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Frank Church and Sandra State were living together for nine months when they appeared before Judge Horace Belchick on a routine housing zoning matter. They were stunned at what happened next.

:-D